Membership is available to families and community groups.
$100 for 1 year
$60 for 6 months
$40 for 6 months, for holders of the Community Services Card
$35 for 3 months
Note: The fee is to be paid in advance. The Toy Library does not have EFTPOS. Please pay by cash or cheque.
- 3 items per membership may be borrowed at each visit.
- 3 puzzles count as 1 item.
The loan period is 3 weeks. This is extended to cover library closure, for example, during school holidays.
- Members must take full responsibility for their children while visiting the library.
- Toys used during selection and not subsequently borrowed must be returned to the shelves.
- Members must ensure toys are returned complete (as listed on the toy’s issue card).
- Returned items should be shelved according to their classification once they have been checked by the librarian.
- Missing toy parts, bags or boxes will incur a fine of $5.00 per piece.
- Damaged toys which are unsuitable for library use incur the replacement cost.
For an additional fee of $10, members can reserve toys. (This “reserves fee” covers the year to 1st December). Only one reserve is accepted at a time. When the reserved toy is collected, another can be placed on reserve.